I was so excited to have my good friend Gina Lideros create a project for Punky Sprouts!
She is such a talented artist!!
I asked her to answer some questions for me and here's what she had to say.
1. Was this your first punky album that you played with? Yes, this was the first time that I ever had the chance to play with a Punky sprouts album. I loved working with the Alfalfa Sprouts album.
2. What was your favorite part of designing with the album? I really loved playing with the tabbed chipboard pages, canvas pages and acrylic pages. They were so much fun to alter!
3. Will you be making another one? If so, which album catches your eye? I can't wait to play with all of the punky sprouts albums. The one that really catches my eye is the new Junk in my punk album.
4. Is this project for you or is a gift? This project was for me and my family. I wanted to make an album that would capture our everyday silly moments together.
5. Tell me a little bit about yourself : I have been involved in the scrapbook industry for the past 12 years and writing as a contributing editor for Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine for the past two years.
I currently work as a Special Projects Representative for Canon, sharing the amazing Canon cameras and printers at events around the Sacramento and San Francisco bay areas.
Here is what she created for us!!!