Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.getpunky.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to our NEW home!!
You can see all our previous posts HERE

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We have a winner, a project, and a reminder!!

We have a winner for our last contest!!!
Shelly put everyone's name in a bowl and the winner is
LORA OLIVER!!!!!
Shelly will be getting a book to you soon!

We have a new project!!!!

Nathalie Kalbach created this really beautiful project that is full of color.
I love all the fun techniques she added in this book.

Here's what she has to say about this project.
For this Punky Sprouts Album I used the beautiful Graphic45 On The Boardwalk Papers and a lot of Tattered Angels Products. For the clear pages I used some of the Beachthemed Tattered Chiptiles and Glimmer Glass and sprinkled some Glimmer Glam right onto the pages. The Canvas pages were created this way: I sprayed the Canvas with a solid color that I wanted to look through the later used screens. Then I placed the Glimmer Screens onto the Canvas pages and then sprayed with different Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Chalkboard Colors - kind of working them together. Before lifting up the Screens I tapped the excess liquid off with a paper towel. Some of the images that I used the screens with are also later on stamped over to highlight the image even more. It is just amazing how many wonderful possibilities you have with those different media in the Punky Sprouts Albums.





Last, just a reminder if you are attending CHA
I will be teaching my class on Tuesday night!
I will be spoiling you all ROTTEN!!!
Punky Sprouts album
Bella blvd. products
adhesives
pens
and more!!!!
all you need is a pair of scissors!
Hope to see you there!
Hugs

Suzy West

7 comments:

  1. WOOHOO Lora!!! congrats girl:):) And Nathalie...that is gorgeous...always very inspiring work!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lora!! Nathalie that album is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Lora!! Can't wait to see what you do with your goods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY LORA!!!! congrats girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still riding the excitement high from this!!! I just finished working on my Alfalfa Sprouts album and LOVE these!!! I *think* I have an idea of what to do with my new one when I get my grubby paws on it!

    ReplyDelete